Do you want to turn Off Origin In-Game overlay but do not know how to do it then read our article on How to Turn Off Origin In-Game Overlay.How to Turn Off Origin In-Game Overlay - Full Guide Click To Tweet
Origin In-Game Overlay
Origin is a digital distribution platform developed by Electronic Arts. Origin is used for Purchasing and selling video-games. This is widely used by many gamers because it has a lot of features to offer. EA developed many awesome games that have a separate fan base. If you want to play any EA game then you can play it through Origin. Origin offers you many games not quite as a stream but it’s a platform owned by Electronic arts so it has all EA games and several others.
One of the features is Origin In-Game. When you install Origin Client on your computer, the In-Game overlay settings might be enabled by default. If you are having the same issue then today I am going to give you guidance on how to turn off origin in-game overlay.
Origin In-Game allows you to access Origin Chat, Friends list, and more. It can be accessed when you playing an Origin game by pressing the Shift + F1 key.
How to check Origin In-Game Overlay is Enabled?
You do not know that the original in-game overlay is enabled or disable on your pc and you want to check. Then you can check this by following some simple steps.
When you are playing a game just press the Shift + F1 button together to launch the Origin In-Game overlay. If it shows up then Origin In-Game Overlay is enabled on your computer.
How to Turn Off Origin In-Game Overlay?
These are the steps to Turn Off Origin In-Game Overlay, follow these steps carefully if you miss any single step then the original in-game overlay will not disabled.
- Open Origin application on your computer. Login to your account if you have already registered or if you don’t have an account create an account.
- Hover your mouse over your Profile icon and the options menu will popup up. Now Click on the Application Settings options as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now choose the Origin In-Game option at the top and toggle off the Enable Origin In-Game button.
- Once the toggle is disabled the changes will be saved automatically. Now the In-Game feature will be disabled when you are playing games and when you press the Shift + F1 button the overlay won’t show up anymore.
By following these simple steps you can turn off the overlay.
Why should we disable the origin in-game overlay?
By disabling origin in-game overlay, your game experience will increase. It true that origin in-game overlay is a useful feature to broadcast gameplay and chat with friends. But the load on the CPU is too much that is enough to annoy your gaming Experience. Turning off the Origin In-Game Overlay minimizes the unnecessary CPU load and frame drops.
If you want to reply to your friends’ massage then you can minimize the game and disable the overlay.
- How to Get Verified on Xbox for free?
- How to Enable Dark mode in Reddit?
- How to use Laptop as Monitor for Xbox One?
- How to stop uTorrent from Open Startup in Windows?
This is a full guide on How to Turn Off Origin In-Game Overlay – Full Guide. If you follow all these steps carefully then I am sure you are able to Turn Off Origin In-Game Overlay. These are some simple steps to disable Origin In-Game Overlay but we recommend you to read the tutorial if this is your first time.
I hope this article will help you to Turn Off Origin In-Game Overlay. But still, if you are facing some issues then make sure to comment, we will help you and solve your problem as soon as possible.