Do you want to know How to Split Screen on Chromebook? but do not know how to do it then read our article on How to Split Screen on Chromebook?Ultimate Guide: How to Split Screen on Chromebook Click To Tweet
Split Screen on Chromebook
Chromebooks are available and one of the best products to become adept at windows management. Chrome has many tricks upon its sleeve to help its users to become more productive
Did you know after using split-screen you can do more work on a computer and A split-screen setup can help you get more work done on a computer and might be an easier format if you find yourself switching back and forth between windows and apps all day long?
To enable the split-screen on Chromebook is really easy to set up and if you do this correctly, the computer will do the window resizing for you.
Chromebook has many features upon its sleeve for you and by using these you can easily become more productive. After reading this guide you will know how to use split-screen in Chromebook.
How to Split Screen on Chromebook?
There are Some Simple Steps to Split Screen on Chromebook and all are given below.
Guide: How to Split Screen on Chromebook
- Open your first app and click on the size of the window reducer button in the top-right corner of the window.
- Drag the window to the other side of the screen and you can see a vertical line pop-up in the centre of the screen and at which point you should release the window so it can automatically fit into that half of the screen.
- Open the second app now and again click the window size reducer button in the top-right corner.
- Drag the windows to the other side of the screen and release them when you see that side of the screen grey out.
You can always go back to the typical window configuration by clicking the windows expand button to the right top corner of either app window and close the split-up window in the Chromebook.
Guide: How to Split Screen on Tablet?
You won’t be using your Chromebook in laptop mode all the time. But that does not mean as a tablet it can not offer you to multitask just as easily. Below are the full steps on how to split the screen in tablet mode
- Open the Chromebook
- Bring up two or three app windows you want to use
- Swipe down with three fingers from the top of the screen.
- Select which window goes where.
Similar Articles That You Might Like
- 10 Superhero games for Android
- How to Quote on Reddit?
- How to Set default Currency in Google Sheets?
- How to Get Spotify Premium for Free?
This is a full guide on How to Split Screen on Chromebook – Full Guide. If you follow all these steps carefully, then I am sure you can How to How to Split Screen on Chromebook. These are some simple steps to Split Screen on Chromebook but we recommend you to read the tutorial if this is your first time.
I hope this article will help you to Split Screen on Chromebook. But still, if you are facing some issues then make sure to comment, we will help you and solve your problem as soon as possible.