If you want to know how to drag and click on MacBook and MacBook Pro then here’s a Complete guide on Paisahack about How to Drag and Click on Macbook. pro.How to Drag and Click on Macbook Pro - Ultimate Guide Click To Tweet
What is Drag Clicking?
Drag clicking is a clicking method where you drag your finger across the left or right mouse button in a forceful manner, causing your mouse to register more clicks. To be more understanding, this technique is what as it is sounds, forcefully dragging your finger across the mouse to get more clicks.
This technique is often used in gaming. In games like Minecraft where high clicks per required, users often use various clicking techniques to win. If you know how to use this technique then this will be your big advantage to win the game.
This technique is really useful to increase the clicks but it also has a bad effect on your mouse. If you do not know the proper technique to use drag clicking then you will damage your mouse if you press the mouse hard while doing it, you eventually end up breaking the mouse as well.
Also Read: How to Dyno bot to discover
How to use Drag Clicking?
Now if you do not know how to use drag clicking properly then you will damage your mouse but here’s a tutorial on how to use drag clicking,
- Make sure that your hands are dry and the surface of your Mouse is clean. Sweat and dust can interfere with friction when dragging your finger across the mouse button.
- Hold the mouse as you normally do with the thumb supporting the left side of the mouse and your ring/little finger grasping the right side. Position your index (left mouse button) and middle finger (right mouse button) over the upper edge of the mouse button.
- To drag a click, simply flick your wrist slightly at an angle while gently pressing the mouse button in a downward direction (towards the front of the mouse). Don’t press too hard, and just allow your finger to glide through the button. You’ll know that you’re doing it right if you start to hear a “grinding noise”. You’ll also feel a slight vibration as you move your finger across the mouse button.
Also Read: 30 days challenge pro apk
How to Click and Drag on MacBook pro
To use the Click and Drag method is a little difficult on MacBook pro and if you do not know how to click and drag on MacBook pro then below are the full guide to use click and drag on MacBook.
- Click and add items to the dock Drag the apps to the left of the separator line that is in front of recently used apps. Drag the apps and drop files and folders to the right of the separator line.
- Drag the folder, file, or apps whatever you want anywhere in the favorites section of the finder sidebar; for a file or app, press and hold the command key while you drag.
To remove an item that you added to the Dock or Finder sidebar, drag it out until you see the word Remove or the Remove icon. Only the alias is removed; the actual item remains on your Mac.
If you do not know how to drag clicking then here’s complete on how to drag and click on MacBook pro. If you have a new MacBook Pro and you do not know how o drag and click then this guide will help you.