If you want to Delete a server on discord but did not know how to do it then here’s a complete guide on how to Delete Server on Discord.How to Delete Server on Discord? - Full Guide Click To Tweet
Delete Server on Discord
Discord is one of the best and used applications used by gamers to make their gaming server for their team and other purposes. But now discord is used by everyone and some influencers also make their discord. But making a server and managing it is not a joke. It takes too much and hard work to make it properly according to your need. To add the bot and set commands and other things.
Managing a Discord server requires a great deal of effort. However, you can remove it from Discord, If you can’t find the time to manage your server. This is easy to do, and we’ll show you how to do the delete the discord server.
When you delete a server, Discord removes all your data shared on the server. This server then no longer appears in your Discord menus. You must be fully sure before deleting your server, as once it’s deleted, you can’t get it back.
Also Read: Add Dyno Bot to Discord
How to Delete Server on Discord?
Now I am going to tell you some easy steps to delete the server on discord. Read the full guide and follow all steps carefully.
Deleting a Discord server by Desktop
These are some steps to delete the discord server by desktop
- Open the discord in the desktop app and click on the server that you intend to delete
- Select the server you want to delete by clicking on it.
- You will see many options under the same server. You have to click on the “server setting” button present in the top-down menu.
- You will see an option of deleting the server on the self side at the end of the sidebar
- A pop-up window will appear, which asks for confirmation. confirm by entering the name of the server and authentication code. The authentication code is required when in case you have enabled the two-factor authentication in the server.
- Click on the delete server to confirm.
Also Read: Oreo TV Apk
Deleting servers from the mobile app
These are some steps to delete the discord server by Mobile app
- Download and open the discord on your phone
- Open the sidebar by swiping the left of the screen
- select the server you want to delete by clicking on it, a pop-up screen will appear
- At the bottom of the screen, there is an icon of the setting. Click on that icon.
- Click the option of overview
- Look at the very bottom of the page overview; there is an option of the delete server click on that option.
- The pop-up screen will ask for confirmation. Click yes to confirm that you want to proceed with the process.
- If you have already enabled two-factor authentication, it will ask for the six-digit authentication code. Enter the code and confirm you want to delete it.
And now you are done, these are some simple steps to delete discord serve on the mobile app.
Also Read: PK Xd Mod Apk
If you make your discord server but you have no time to manage it and now you want to delete it but do not know how to do it then this is the guide for you to delete the server on discord. We told you how to delete the server on discord on mobile as well as on desktop.
Stay tuned for more tutorials.