Facing Can’t play this right now” issue in Spotify? then you do not have to worry because Paisahack has some working solutions to fix Spotify can’t play this right now issue.How to Fix Spotify Can't Play This Right Now? Click To Tweet
Spotify Can’t Play This Right Now
Music is one of the things that everyone loved and no one wants any interruption in it and especially when they are playing their favorite songs. But because of some issues sometimes Spotify users face this issue “Spotify can’t play this right now” issue.
If you are a music lover then you must have listened to Spotify. Spotify is one of the famous and used music streaming app which gives you the feature to listen to millions of songs, music, and podcasts. You can also create your favorite songs and podcast playlist and can share them with your friends.
Spotify app is used by millions of peoples. This app’s popularity reason is the amazing features of the app. They not only have the biggest collection of songs but also give you the access to create your own playlist and share it with someone else.
[Working Solutions] How to Fix Spotify Can’t Play This Right Now?
Facing this issue while playing your favorite music is one of the feelings that no one wants to feel and we know how it feels so we got you covered and are here to share some of the best working solutions to fix Spotify can’t play this right now issue.
1. Uninstall Spotify Local Files Cache
This is one of the first solutions that you can try, just have to follow the below steps and you are done
- Turn Off Spotify. Open AppData, and type %appdata% in the search box.
- Go to Spotify> users> XYZ ( XYZ is your Spotify account).
- Delete the local-files . bnk file on your computer
These are the steps to uninstall spotify local files cache.
Close Spotify and delete the local files .bnk file from /Userrs/* your spotify name*/Library/Application Support/Spotify/Users/*your Spotify username*-user.
2. Disable Hardware Acceleration on Spotify App
On your desktop app, hardware acceleration helps and allows the apps to run more smoothly and faster. Spotify hardware acceleration feature will enable you to change your basic hardware settings. Hardware acceleration also personalizes them to meet the software’s requirements.
However, using this way it can reduce your streaming quality and cause errors such as “Spotify can’t play this right now.” So it’s best to turn it off.
To disable hardware acceleration, follow these steps:
- Open your app on your computer and choose-Settings page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and select the option to “Show Advanced Settings.” Advanced settings for the Spotify app
- Look for the Compatibility option and uncheck the “hardware acceleration” box.
- Restart Spotify app.
3. Change “Quality Music Streaming” Settings
If you were a premium Spotify member and recently terminated your subscription and converted from premium to free users membership. If this is the case then you should try to adjust the quality of music streaming because free membership does not have the feature to listen to high-quality music streaming.
To adjust the Audio Quality setting on the Spotify software, follow these steps:
- Open the app on your computer.
- Select the “Settings” option that you can see on the Top-Right Corner Menu by clicking on your name.
- In the “Music Quality” section, Change the “Streaming Quality” to “Automatic” or anything different, but don’t forget to lower it. Open Spotify, modify the audio settings.
- Restart the Spotify
This is also one of the working ways to fix the “Spotify can’t play this right now” issue.
4. Show The Unavailable Playlists Or Songs
Sometimes users download a song to a local disk and afterward delete it from the Spotify database. this might be the the problem and you are facing the issue. After user deleted the song from Spotify, the song remains in your Spotify playlist but can not be played, and because of that, you face the issue. So you should have check which songs are not permitted to be played.
Follow these steps:
- On the desktop, go to Spotify settings.
- Select Show unavailable songs in the playlist from the Display Options section.
- Then, see if the “Spotify can’t play this right now” error has gone away.
5. Restart Spotify App
This is one of the easiest and working ways to fix the “Spotify can’t play this right now” error. Sometimes Spotify cant work and froze at times or a bug may cause this problem that can be fixed by restarting the app.
- To quit and restart your app on Windows, go to File and Quit Spotify.
- Mac Users can exit the app by going to Spotify and Quit Spotify.
If restarting your app does not solve the problem, then you should try restarting your computer one time.
If you have an Android or iPhone, you can try deleting or updating the app (whether one is available) to see if the issue has been resolved.
- Answered: Should I Delete Windows Setup Files?
- Downhill Domination ISO Download Complete Guide
- Most Useful: Top 5 Indie Gaming Blogs Of May 2022
- Top 5: Best Keyword Research Tools (June 2022)
These are some working methods that you can use to solve “Spotify can’t play this right now”. We all know what is the feeling of not being able to listen to your favorite music. You can try any one of them and if that does not work then you still do not have to worry because the other 4 ways are also yours to try.